Good & Gasp #1
Encore-Stagers, Toil-o-preneurs, Impact Investing Bubbles
Themes that caught my attention, interest or made my eyes roll while roaming the web world of doing good:
- Encore Fellowships – how to use the potential of OLDER people, instead of YOUNGER people
- Toil-o-preneurs – innovations in solving worldwide sanitation problems
- Civic responsibility – how to get Americans to find public jobs “cool” again (if ever)
- Impact Investing troubles and bubbles – are we on an impact investing bubble since nobody seems able to find all those financially juicy deals that we’ve been promised?
- Good (Business) Generation Gaps – discussion on the shift in generations towards doing more social good (btw, this was a “gasp” for me)